Address615 Wesley Dr, Charleston, SC, 29407


  • Commercial Sale
  • 30,677 SQ FT

This property is being offered using a Call for Offers method with the Call for Offers Date of September 15, 2021. Moreland Medical Office Building located at 615 Wesley Drive is a three story, 30,677 RSF medical office building built in 2002. The building is 96% leased to Roper St Francis Physicians Network which is 51% owned by Bon Secours Mercy Health, one of the 20 largest healthcare systems in the country. Mercy Health had $1.032 Billion in revenue in 2019. The Medical Society of South Carolina owns the remaining 49%. The Roper St. Francis renewal leases will commence on March 1, 2022 and run for 7 years to February 28, 2029. The estimated first year NOI effective as of March 1, 2022 is $659,617. Call for details.

Essential Information

  • MLS® #30751762
  • Price$13,500,000
  • Square Footage30,677
  • Acres1.88
  • Price/SqFt$440 USD
  • TypeCommercial Sale
  • StatusActive

Community Information

  • Address615 Wesley Dr
  • CityCharleston
  • CountyCharleston
  • StateSC
  • Zip Code29407


W.Ashley inside I-526 to Ashley River

Additional Information

  • ZoningGB

Listing Details

  • OfficeCBRE, Inc

Charleston Trident Association of Realtors Logo The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than NV Realty Group are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.

The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.

Copyright 2021 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.